Wednesday 29 September 2010

The last time I did this was when I had a Blurty in 8th grade...

Here we go.
So, I'm studying abroad this semester at Wroxton College in Banbury, Oxfordshire, England.
Therefore, I figured this would be the best way to document my experience since my diary has just been sitting on my night table collecting dust...
I've been here since the 27th of August, and in the first month alone I have had the most amazing and inspiring time of my life.
I don't have the time right now, because I have class in approximately 20 minutes, but I promise in my next post I will recount my first month here at Wroxton including the classes I'm taking, the trips we've went on thus far, the people I've met, friends I've made, and all the other general nonsense.

Until Next Time,
Amanda. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment